God does not always give us our wants/ wishes
He'll give us the BEST!
Lesson: Be patient always. :)
Monday, November 2, 2009
1. Thumb: Your thumb is nearer to you, so pray for those who are closest to you
2. Pointing finger: Pray for those who teach, instruct and heal.
3. Tallest finger: Pray for our leaders. They need God's Guidance.
4. Ring finger: Weakest finger, so pray for those who are weal, troubled or in need.
5. Little finger: Smallest to remind you to pray for yourself.
Please share to people you care. Jesus never fails! Thus, I'm sharing this to you guys!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Monday, September 28, 2009
No matter what has been taken away from you,
no matter what you've lost or experienced in the past,
if you give it over to God,
He will return to you more than you could
ask or imagine.
He'll make things right and give you
more than what was lost or stolen.
So, give it all to God and see the result. :)
>>Nice message. I do always read this message whenever i encounter failure and feel frustrated. It does enlighten me and help me increase my faith to God.